You will read some absolute rubbish about Red Horn kratom. That’s why I’m writing this red form kratom review, to put things straight.
There are reviews out there that claim Red Horn kratom is a hybrid of Maeng Da. The thing is, that Maeng Da isn’t actually a real kratom strain at all, it’s just a name. So Red Horn cannot be related to that. It’s inaccuracies like that which gives kratom a bad name.
Red Horn has distinctive jagged leaves, which point more towards a distinct branch of the kratom family. But does that mean that Red Horn kratom effects are also distinct?
In this review of Red Horn, I’m going to tell you about the effects, and dosage, plus tell you where you can buy pure Red Horn kratom, so you can decide for yourself if it’s unique.
Red Horn Kratom Effects
Red horn kratom is a classic red in many respects. When it comes to the effects of kratom, they tend to fall into three main groups, depending on the strain:
- 1. Red kratom promotes relaxation, physically and mentally, helps with anxiety and pain, is very opiate-like, especially at high doses, and at lower doses still delivers a mental and physical energy boost.
- White kratom promotes energy and enthusiasm, and at high doses a very euphoric high feeling. At lower doses, it induces mental and physical focus and energy. But it doesn’t produce as much relaxation or pain relief.
- Green kratom tends to be milder, and tends to have some of both red and white traits, it’s uplifting and energizing, but promotes minor levels of relaxation and pain relief. The stronger the dose, the more it does it, and depending on the strain, it will then lean towards energy or sedation.
So Red Horn kratom effects are classic red in most respects. Taking Red Horn, I feel chilled out, I feel totally worry-free, my anxiety drifts away, I feel no physical pain, but at lower doses, I still have the energy and enthusiasm to do things.
What I will say about Red Horn kratom effects, which is backed up by opinions online, is that they can be more unpredictable than a lot of other kratom.
When you take Red Horn, depending on where you get it from a bit I guess, you’re not quite sure which balance of effects you’re going to get. Are you going to get more energy and uplift, or more sedation and pain relief, it’s a little unpredictable.
Red Horn Kratom Dosage
The effects of kratom will change depending on the dose you take. Red Horn kratom dosage is just as important, as for any other type of kratom.
When it comes to the correct dosage of Red Horn kratom, it will depend on whether you are large, what your metabolism is, whether your stomach is full or empty, plus how you are psychological.
When you then factor in the type of kratom, and the quality of the kratom, and you can see that it can be a very personal, hit and miss thing to get the proper Red Horn kratom dosage you need.
But how much do you need? At a low dose, Red Horn kratom effects are increased energy and enthusiasm, but with some calmness and pain relief. This pain relief and calmness moves over to full analgesia, and increasing sedation at higher doses, with a possible opiate-like high at strong doses as well.
But in terms of the general Red Horn kratom dosage, I would suggest you work your way up the following ladder:
- Beginners dose of up to 2grams
- Moderate full effect dose of 2-4 grams
- A strong dose of 4-6 grams
- Starting to feel an overwhelming dose of 7+ grams
Green Horn Vs Red Horn Kratom
Green Horn kratom is similar to Red Horn kratom in that its effects can match those of red but at a lower level.
With green horn kratom you will feel minor pain relief and relaxation, but much more energy, happiness, and mental agility.
Green Horn kratom is not going to be great if you want to relax and chill out. If you are suffering from opiate withdrawal symptoms or anxiety, it’s not going to be the best choice.
But for depression, or just want some energy and enthusiasm, it will work. So red and green share some similarities, but they do have quite strong distinctions.
Where To Buy Pure Red Horn Kratom
I want to conclude this brief Red Horn kratom review, by telling you three places I’ve found that sell pure kratom.
Not only pure kratom but kratom that’s been imported directly from Southeast Asia, direct from the people who grow it. Organically, sustainably and with expertise.
On top of that, these companies are happy to lab test their results and offer guarantees. That’s all pretty rare in the kratom selling world.
The three places I’ve found to really good red horn kratom from, where you can get the full Red Horn kratom effects with just 3-4 grams are:
- CoastlineKratom.com do excellent Red Horned kratom. Not only do they do a classic Red Horn kratom that’s smooth, and a rich red in terms of how it makes you feel, they also do Ultra Enhanced Red Horn kratom.
Ultra Enhanced kratom is the ultimate kratom, as the name suggests. It’s where additional alkaloids are extracted and added into fine kratom powder. Sometimes as much as 1500 mg of additional kratom alkaloids per 25 g of powder. The result is a shockingly powerful kratom.
- Buykratom.us is another trustworthy retailer, who do both Red and White Horned kratom. They also do variety packs. That’s what I want to highlight you here if you’re a beginner to kratom.
They do a red kratom variety pack, that has seven different sample packs in it, including Red Horn kratom. That’s perfect for seven different experiences, so that not only can you feel Red Horn kratom effects, but also six other red effects as well, allowing you to make a choice on your favorite red.
- My third recommendation is KratomSensation.com. They are not as well-known as my other two trusted sellers for Red Horn, but they do sell fantastic quality loose Red Vein horned kratom powder.
They don’t have the range and choice of the other two, but you will get 15% off your first order if you join the mailing list, which might make them well worth a try, when you will be getting your hands on pure, imported Red Horn kratom.